Course Title: Information Security Risk Management.
All employees in the organization that manage information assets.
The information asset of an organization is as equally important as the financial bank assets. This course examines
how to properly classify and valuate information assets, perform a business impact analysis, and the principles of
disaster recovery. You will learn about the options available to deal with risk, effective controls, and ways to ensure
your risk management program is integrated into your organization's other life-cycle processes. You will also examine
the many responsibilities of an information security manager related to risk monitoring and reporting. This course is
designed to help organizations understand and respond to factors that may lead to a failure in the confidentiality,
integrity or availability of an information asset.
Understanding Information Security Risk Management
- What is information Risk Management?
- How to identify threat to information system?
- What vulnerabilities are prevalent in information system?
Why Managing your company Information
- Understanding the value of organization’s information
- Understanding the magnitude of dangers posed by risks
- Allocating resources to manage risk
- Identifying vulnerabilities
- Defining Impact
- Assessing risk
Information Management Governance
- Management Support
- Information security policy
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify organization information as company assets
- Manage organization information securely from unauthorized users
- Classify information asset based on different risk category
- Develop information management policy and Governance
Duration: 2 days (No of participants per session: 10-20)
*When: See 2013 Schedule at the end of this document
*Where: Abuja / Lagos/ Port Harcourt, Warri. (Exact Venue to be advised)
* Courses can be custom arranged to suit your organizations need